Heart to Heart

Welcome to this blog!

Here, I will share the teachings of my favorite teacher, Martial Arts Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim. They are tidbits of her great wisdom and my hope is that they will help you as much as they have helped me.

Have a wonderful time reading!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim teaches more about personal choices



Here are some more thoughts of Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim regarding choices. At her Martial Arts school, Jung SuWon, she teaches these things in person:

When you are really ready to find this aspect of your being and realize the fullness of your potential, you will begin the process of self-discovery. I honor you. I respect you. That is why I am sharing my teachings with you. Although you and I can begin this journey together, it’s still going to be your journey. I can share with you my experiences, my teachings, my hopes and my expectations of your successful outcome, but it remains at all times your journey, your commitment, your perseverance, your goal – and your prize!

Since all that you need to know about your real self is within you right now, my wish is to encourage and guide you to the door of your own powerful being.

No comments: