Heart to Heart

Welcome to this blog!

Here, I will share the teachings of my favorite teacher, Martial Arts Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim. They are tidbits of her great wisdom and my hope is that they will help you as much as they have helped me.

Have a wonderful time reading!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Kicking at Jung Suwon: Your thoughts create reality

Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim continues to explain:

You might believe that what you think doesn’t matter; only what you actually say or do. Not so. Again, your thoughts are words, and your words are patterns which take form. Sitting around thinking strongly of how much you hate this certain person, or being convinced you cannot participate in Martial Arts classes, will fill you with an inner monologue that only creates a negative energy cloud around you and you will end up attracting the things you are thinking. If you are convincing yourself you cannot do something – you will end up not being able to do that something! This is negative visualization, and to stop yourself from doing it, try this: listen to your inner words. Frequently check to make sure you’re talking positively about yourself. If you find a monologue running that goes…”I’ll never make it…I’m no good…nobody wants me….nobody values me…I have nothing to offer…I am too fat…and on and on. Then you need to consciously stop and consciously create new words. I am succeeding. My talent is valuable and desirable. I have my unique contribution to make…I am attractive…whatever you need to say to help you on your way, not hinder you.

No comments: